Pay for your travel using your American Express Membership Rewards points*
American Express Card Members enrolled in the Membership Rewards program can use points to pay for any travel in-store at our agency.
Redeeming points for travel is quick and easy. Here are just some of the benefits of using your points to pay for travel:
- Book any airline or any supplier product2 including hotels, cars, flights, tours, cruises, holiday packages, insurance, even airport taxes. You can book any seat, in any class and even use your points to upgrade to Business or First class2
- Earn frequent flyer points on eligible travel booked provided you are enrolled in the applicable program
- There are no travel restriction2 – as long as there is availability you can book and use your points to pay
- Child and infant discounts still apply
- Use as many points as you choose. Any remaining balance paid using your American Express® Card could earn you points provided you are enrolled in the applicable program
- Use your points to pay for travel for anyone – family, friends and employees
This is a clever way to reduce your travel costs, so come in, email or call us and let us show you how to really make your Membership Rewards points work for you.
Terms and Conditions:
*Available to eligible Card Members whose Cards are issued by American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085) and enrolled in the Membership Rewards program. Subject to the Terms & Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available at membershiprewards.com.au/termsandconditions. If redeeming with Points + Pay, the ‘pay’ component of your reward will be automatically billed to your Primary Card Account and will appear on the first billing statement following redemption if you select to pay with your American Express Card. 1. Each participating agency is an independently owned and operated travel agent, service charges may apply 2. Subject to hotel and airline availability